What sets us apart?
You will join a popular and successful school; be part of a team of committed, highly professional teachers and support staff in a school which has an excellent academic record as well as a tradition as a caring community; and work in a supportive environment with continuous professional development a strong feature of the life of the school.
Rewards and benefits package:
- Excellent terms and conditions of employment including membership of the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- Comprehensive staff well-being programme including subsidised exercise classes, staff well-being massages, flu vaccinations, health checks
- Work in a central location with excellent access to transport links (bus, rail, tube)
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. To ensure that this is achieved we expect all employees to share this commitment and staff will be recruited and selected in line with safer recruitment policy and practice. The successful applicant will undertake an enhanced DBS check. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitations of Offenders Act 1974.
- Volunteer-Placement-Information-and-Guidelines (5)
- Volunteer Agreement
- Safer Recruitment Form – Volunteer and Work Experience – Prep – February 2014
No current vacancies
|HR Contact details|
|Helen Roddy||Office Manager||Tel: 020 8518 4050|
Or email by: email@example.com